Document Updated: 25/05/2021
How to get a verification badge:
As Amverified Africa Social Network strives to promote trust and real identity at a time, there is also the need to be sure that real active users or registered business pages are verified with a badge.
We review and audit user profile and pages from time to time, any verified profile or pages that does not meet up with our verification requirment including updated version of verification processes in this document will be void, while verification badge will be removed from such profile or page. Users are advised to maintain a decent, valid and active coresponding profile details with identification document to remain verified.
Before you request for verification, kindly take note of the following:
1) Your profile name must correspond with the name on your identification document you provided.
2) You must have a clear profile picture of yourself including multiple picture of yourself for a while to be sure you are a real user.
3) Make it real
- Your profile must be properly setup with full names,
- Provide a valid date of birth (can be hide in privacy setting),
- Multiple pictures of yourself and being active for a while.
(It's recommended to share something new on your timeline at least once in a week to show you are a verified active user)
4) Your identification document must be cleared enough to pass through verification processes.
5) We recommend using your complete full names including surname, first name and middle name that is well known by friends and families for easy search and connection. If you must add a nickname, it can be added in bracket. E.g: Adegoke Samuel Ifeanyi (Samzy).
6) If your profiles seems to be inactive for weeks or more, you cannot be verified.
7) If your identification document you submitted is not cleared enough or well captured, you cannot be verified.
9) Anonymous users can not be verified with a badge.
9) Your verification profile will be subject to Amverified updated verification process and requirement as we improve from time to time.
Steps to request for verification:
To send verification request, its recommended to use either crhome browser, or mobile webview android app which can be found here https://linktr.ee/avapps.
From either chrome browser or mobile webview app, check on general setting to location verification or follow this link: https://amverified.ng/setting/verification
Provide details as required and attach your identification document with a clear picture of yourself and send verification request.
The following Identification documents are acceptable:
- Interational passport
- National ID card
- Driving license
- NIN Slip
- Voters card
- Waec ID card
- Birth certificate
- LGA certificate
- State of origin certificate
Live video as a proof of real user may be introduced in future. We believe all citizen should have any of the above identification document.
NOTE: If you get verified with a badge, kindly maintain your decent profile with the same name, make sure you always have your profile picture except a business profile or page or public figure as you will lose your verification if you edit your profile name or username.